Does this make sense?

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments


The best advice I ever received came from my dad, Don Clifton. It was actually a piece of simple, yet profound wisdom that has shaped my life. 'Your weaknesses will never develop,' he told me, 'while your strengths will develop infinitely.'"

Jim Clifton, CEO of Gallup


I agree 100% with this quote, because of specialization we should be the best in one field and our life would be easier. Therefore we should invest the most where we have a small natural gift. I am always encouraging my oldest son to bet everything in Maths. It's better to be the top dog in math's and average  or even below average in all else than to be a bit above average in everything. I do this because he has good marks in math without a lot of effort.

0 comentĂĄrios: