Europe

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments


  • As a Frenchman, as a European, I want a diverse Europe in which each nation is managed by its own elected people. If the nation chooses to be poorly managed—so be it, this is what democracy is all about. I am not interested in a Europe where the standard of living falls precipitously for a large part of the population, nor am I interested in humiliating what were once proud countries in the hope that they desert their old deities and accept a new god.And neither do I want to be administered by unelected technocrats delegated by the northern Europeans on the flimsy pretext that my own politicians are useless; they may be hopeless, but I am entitled to have them that way.

    What the eurocrats offer under the banner of "reform" is nothing of the sort but just an increase in their power and the destruction of the incredible diversity which made Europe an endlessly fascinating place. 

    It is time to return to market prices and democracy and to accept that technocracy cannot work. I love Italy more and more. Indeed, for the first time in years, I can envisage a situation in which I feel bullish on Europe.

    Charles Gave from Gave kal about the Italian Elections

    I agree with him, Italy just show the Eurocrats that they can't impose rules that no state wants to obey, before the euro we had a valve and we can live with that (devaluations). The euro rules are like stating that all the students can only study 1 hour a day. With this system only the smart pupils can have success. With the normal system a dumb student can study 10 yours a day and have good marks too. All the European rules that try to standardized all countries are not the good for the inefficient south.

0 comentĂĄrios: