Protect your Brain

Saturday, October 19, 2013 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

You also need to remove from your life the day-to-day problems that absorb most people for meaningful parts of their day. “You’ll see I wear only gray or blue suits,” (Obama) said. “I’m trying to pare down decisions. I don’t want to make decisions about what I’m eating or wearing. Because I have too many other decisions to make.” He mentioned research that shows the simple act of making decisions degrades one’s ability to make further decisions. It’s why shopping is so exhausting. “You need to focus your decision-making energy. You need to routinize yourself. You can’t be going through the day distracted by trivia.”

Michael Lewis’ profile of President Obama


i am a big fan of routines. I eat almost the same food every day, same hour to wake up and the same training schedule  every week. All my shirts are white from Brooke Brothers and all my suits are dark grey. I don't make many decisions every day.I like this system.

0 comentários: