2 Ideas for Today

Thursday, March 22, 2018 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments


Commit to being great, not just average. Any industry can be a painful profession for average and bottom performers, but massively rewarding for those that are great. Those that live, breathe and eat their profession, those that are obsessed, become great.

Grant Cardone



Bad Career Advice: Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day
Oh man, this one kills me. It’s so frequently repeated that hardly anyone questions its truth anymore. And the sad fact is this: If you do what you love for a living, you’ll probably end up loving it a little bit less.

Chrissy Scivicque, FORBES


I agree with this two thoughts my view is to be of service, do something that the world wants and needs and you will be fine. Do what you love just ruins what you love. I love to ride my bike but if i had to Chaperone groups of tourists at a sub par pace i would probably hate it.
a job it's a job and if you invest a bit one day you would love it (the other way around)


the view from my window this morning

enjoy a great day



0 comentários: