Popular Posts
-
Quiz 8
-
The details are not the details
-
Best Gym in the world is in São Paulo
-
Nobody is in charge
-
Your ancestors spent 99% of human history just trying to survive
-
A $300 or a $30 watch both tell the same time!
-
Listen to many, speak to a few.
-
After burning some 5,000 calories
-
I am leaving BPI after 30 years at the end on the month.
-
Successful parenting is giving your children the best of everything....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2024
(156)
-
▼
July
(11)
- Attention to health is life's greatest hindrance.
- Hardly any faculty is more important for the intel...
- The most common form of human stupidity is forgett...
- The Single Most Important Lesson Older People Thin...
- Why the winners keep winning?
- Biden --- There is nothing new
- Work will work when nothing else is working
- I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone
- Your purpose in life is to find your purpose
- The minister and the Monk.....
-
▼
July
(11)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.










0 comentários: