I think a lot about this quote

Friday, September 21, 2012 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments


Today, Indurain still lives in Pamplona with his wife Marisa and their two children Miguel and Jon. Big Mig continues to ride his bike regularly, and has attended the Tour de France as a guest every year since his retirement. Although it's family first for Miguel, Indurain is a member of the Spanish Olympic committee, dabbles in real estate and writes a column for the Spanish sports daily Marca.
"I am a happy man," he says, "because I can determine my own rhythm of life. No money in the world could persuade me to tie myself to something. I have earned enough to take it a bit easier now. To be free and to live a free life - that is the most beautiful thing there is."

From the book We might as well win, Johan Bruyneel

0 comentários: