Thought of the Day

Monday, April 02, 2012 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

The only competition worthy a wise man is with himself

Anna Jameson

PS I did my first Mountain bike competition of 2012. It didn’t went well it was very technical with a lot of rock’s and steep fall’s. I finish 21st with 12 hours almost 3 hours more than the winner. It was too much a diference. I burned 9100 calories. I did eat well. At one point i run out of water, after a while i found a farm. I knocked at the door but no one was there. I jump the fence and refill in a garden tub!
The day was full of up’s and big downs, I thought about giving up several times but I did limp until the finish line with JoĂŁo SebastiĂŁo from BTT LoulĂ© that helped me. I need another competition fast to clean my head.

http://www.siim.pt/btt/lisboa2012/?accao=geral&prova=Ultra_Maratona

I leave a pic from last year Transportugal.

0 comentários: