My 5 top Pics from last month

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

1.Subdue your appetites, my dears, and you've conquered human nature  

Charles Dickens

2.If you commit to nothing, you’re distracted by everything

James Clear

3.When you think everything is someone else's fault you will suffer a lot

Dalai Lama

4.When I was a young man, I wanted to be three things: I wanted to be the world’s greatest horseman, the world’s greatest economist, and the world’s greatest lover. Unfortunately I never became the world’s greatest horseman.

Joseph A. Schumpeter

5.It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about

Dale Carnegie

One more,

6.The smart money always loses money shorting bubbles because they cannot comprehend that it could go as high as it does

- Jim Rogers

I like them all but the Dalai Lama quote is very important. If you blame you will be miserable.







0 comentários: