throw out the TV !

Friday, March 20, 2015 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

Now i have a solution!

Walk in a typical cafe in London, like other cities, and you might see a row of freelancers staring at their laptops, or people scrolling through smartphones as they wait in line. But later this year, Londoners might have another option: A cafe that automatically blocks wireless signals, so you're forced to pay attention to your friends instead of your technology.

http://www.fastcoexist.com/3040827/world-changing-ideas/the-world-changing-ideas-of-2015#!


I am addicted to Bloomberg and Nat Geo Channel! Fortunately i don't have Sport TV otherwise i would spend many hours seeing Football!

I don't see news! I hate news besides the stock markets.

I am sure i would be a better person if I read more, listen to music and spoke with my kids more (this is difficult because they don't report a lot. They ask if can do this and that and if i can give them a ride or time to time money)


0 comentários: