Strong man's house

Thursday, May 03, 2012 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

In fact, no one can enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can rob his house.

Mark 3:27


PS Saturday I will start my 3rd Transportugal Bike race. 9 days and 1150 km of Mountain Bike with 24,500 mts of Vertical Climb.

If you want to follow the race I will have a tracker on my camelback and you can follow me on the website of the Race. I hope to enjoy this week of exercise, adventure and emotion. One of the good things about this race is that you ride alone without seeing anyone for hours, you can really relax your head. When i am doing a great effort i can't relly have deep thoughts, only simple ideas like water, food, etc... This is relaxing.

This year I want to finish and try to improve the time from last year, 58 hours is the time to beat. Less than 55 hours is a top 10 place, i think.




0 comentários: