Urban Myth

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

It looks like the prosperity of Germany was not done on the back of exporting BMW to Portugal and Greece! I think the prosperity of Germany was built on the back of very good products (on the eyes of the prospects) and very strong Brands. To me the best thing Germany has is the quality of the Made in Germany tag. People trust this brand. I had a Mercedes and the car is reliable and when i had an electrical problem on the road, they sent a car within one hour with a maintainence guy that fixed the problem. I had to pay zero! I guess you only offer this service if you trust that it's not going to be in demand.


The ideia that you can do well without good products (Good products are products the prospect think are good products) in this world where there is too much of everything is not realistic.




0 comentários: