New year resolutions

Friday, January 03, 2014 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

Well i didn't thought a lot about this because sometimes i feel hopelessly not in charge. The world has changed a bit recently and it's been difficult to navigate due to many things that i write in this blog often. There are few winners and the winner takes all is the current environment. It was always like this but i think this is getting worse with Globalization & Internet. The space i am more in control is in the mountain bike where when i train hard i see results. Competition where there are no referees are a natural place for me. The markets are also a fair competition, even if markets are manipulated there was space to figure them out.

What i hope to do this year is the following:

1.More in tune with the markets. I have been pessimistic and that has prevented me from making more money. With the current environment it's easier to make money in the markets than working. I hope i can make more money to me & to my clients in 2014.

2.I got divorced in 2013 and this year i want to stabilize my new life with my girlfriend and my kids. I need to create new routines and settle a bit. I want to get closer to my friends & family.

3.In sports i am going to take 1 year off. I will train as usual but no crazy diets and no crazy schedules. I will compete but this year i will do it easy. After 4 years at full speed i am going to try a different approach. I will post about my new approach. 

4.I would like to do as Warren Buffet 

I just sit in my office and read all day
Warren Buffet

5.I hope to travel to new places & meet new clients

6. I would like to improve my writing. I want to do a copy course or something like that. My natural language is not English and i would love to improve.



From http://www.graciebarra.com/2012/12/great-holiday-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-activities-for-kids/calvin-hobbes-new-years-resolutions/

0 comentários: