If kids cut the veggies, they will eat them

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

I have seen a study that claims exactly that. The idea is if kids have some stake in what has been served they will eat more than if they are just passive. I will need to try this.

My kids don't eat veggies at all. I don't think they will die if they don't eat them and i don't want to bribe or make them sit until they eat their veggies. I am almost vegan. They see what i eat and they have fresh salad everyday at the table. 
A typical meal for me is Soup, big salad with 5 or 6 different types of veggies & Quinoa.

I believe more than lecturing the example in a key motivator. Let's see if it works.

Of course if i serve chips & snacks every meal they will not touch any vegetable soon. 


0 comentários: