No Deflation?

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments





http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/let-them-eat-ipads-14-years-of-data-debunk-feds-inflation-shortfall-canard/


I guess the problem in this table is the following. a Plane Ticket from Lisbon (My city) to Paris now costs 300 euros and in 2000 it would cost 150! However now you can fly Easyjet and pay 30 euros.

I guess College tuition almost double but now i can dowload TED talks, and the best conferences from the best teachers from Milken Institute for free! I can get education for free.

Now i can download music & books almost for free with services that i only have to pay a very small fee and rent the music instead of buying a whole CD when i just want to listen to one or two tunes.

I guess i can buy more with the same money than in 2000. And to me that is deflation. 



0 comentários: