Routine

Friday, June 06, 2014 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

Routine, in an intelligent man, is a sign of ambition.” 

― W.H. Auden

 I believe in routine. It gives me peace & time to think the important things. Most of the days i eat the same things over & over, start working at the same time only use Brooks Brothers Dress shirts (all white of course) and i workout with the same exercises over & over again.

What is different everyday? I read a lot & everyday i read different things. I met different people all the time & i travel to different cities.

In my workouts i have 2 types of days. Days where i do 80% effort and full effort days where i try to expand my limits. Today it's going to be a 80% day!

“I won’t kiss you. It might get to be a habit and I can’t get rid of habits.” 

F. Scott Fitzgerald, Flappers and Philosophers (I can't take this blue color, sorry for this )

That is why Diet's don't work but different habits do..... change your habits if you have ambition.

0 comentários: