From Victory to Victory until Bankrupcy

Monday, July 06, 2015 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

Greek Supermarkets Begin To Resemble Those Of Venezuela








I wasn't expected a vote at all in Greece. I was wrong.

If there was a vote i thought Greeks would say they would vote NO but at the end they would vote YES on the idea that they need someone to pay the tab. Here too I was wrong.

Now what? 

my way of thinking is this (Note i have been wrong big time). They can cut pensions and have an agreement with the creditors and have some money or they can have no deal with creditors and stop paying pensions at all.

They are acting like they have nothing to lose! I think they have a lot to lose, supermarkets are starting to look like Venezuela.

The idea of shooting yourself in the foot doesn't make sense but i am not Greek.

They party like crazy yesterday in Greece. Let's see for how long
















0 comentários: