I only buy Chinese if it's very cheap

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

China now produces the world's largest number of undergraduates with degrees in science and engineering (S&E) - arguably the country's most important asset in its quest for global innovation leadership.

From the Great weekly letter, what i learned this week.  www.13d.com



I don't know if this is very material, didn't soviet Union produced millions of graduates? of course China has a market economy where prices are very important allocator's of capital and Soviet Union didn't.


i came across this table below? i don´t see Apple very often or Netflix, google, Mercedes/Daimler or Uber. I guess money is not enough quality, design & marketing matters. I don't bet big on CHINA. 


why? I only buy Chinese if it's very cheap




Top 20 R&D Spenders 2005-2015







0 comentários: