I had to fire my house maid !

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments


The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable. Do more. Give more. Be more. Serve more. And you will have the opportunity to earn more--whether you own the best food truck in Austin, Texas, or you're the top salesperson at your company or even the founder of Instagram.

Tony Robbins, 

this is of course a good advice. I had a house maid for 9 years i liked her a lot. She cooked my food perfectly and iron my dress shirts in my way. She was not perfect but no one is.

However she was a bit inflexible, we bought a dog and she refused to walk the dog, last month i asked her to patch some suit trousers and she said she might ruin the trousers and that i should send the trousers to a professional etc... long story short after many episodes like this my wife sent her away (with a high financial cost)  I would probably let things stay as they were ( i am a bit conformist ) but after the fact our new house maid did patch the trousers and walks the dog and she is happy to serve. Perhaps in 9 years she will become like the previous one but the start is very good. 

Going back to Tony Robbins quote i know he is right, just do more and you will get more. be nice, be of service, care more and you will get more money. Do more even without pay and you will get rewarded big. I know this is true. 

Note: We did get our previous maid a new house and i am sure she will do a good job there. She is a very good maid with a bit of attitude.

0 comentários: