I cut coffee 3 days ago

Monday, February 08, 2021 Francisco 0 Comments

 The key message: If you want to be an effective leader, and rise in the ranks, get enough sleep.

HBR


Fatigue makes cowards of us all

— Vince Lombardi

Surprisingly, one group that doesn’t need to heed these warnings is executives. In our assessment of 35,000 leaders and interviews with 250 more, we found that the more senior a person’s role is, the more sleep they get.
HBR


I am reading the book from Shawn Stevenson about Sleep. He claims that to lose weight and to improve as an athlete sleep is key. I always slept easily but I wake up several times during the night and I can't sleep more than 6 hours. I want to sleep better, deeply. I want to do more.

the 3 key areas so far in the book are

cut coffee after lunch
take all the phones iPad etc... from the bedroom. I never had the Phone in the bedroom
make the room totally dark

I love coffee but decided to cut big time. I am having 1 morning coffee when I wake and that is it for the day. The first 3 days have been horrible with headaches I was addicted to coffee .

No more 

I will report the results .


0 comentários: