If you quit once it becomes a habit

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 Francisco 0 Comments

 "If you quit once it becomes a habit. Never quit."

If you're going through hell, keep going. 
Winston Churchill

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation. 
Jack Nicklaus

Winners never quit and quitters never win. 

Vince Lombardi


In 15 years of bike racing I quit once. After that I blame myself until today it was a really bad decision. besides that I never quit either in marriage or in business sometimes even after things are behind repair...


On that day on the bike I spent the first 3 hours with an Heart rate of 170  and then above 160 until I quit after 5 hours . I eat poorly and my brain was not functioning well with lack of sugar, I thought I was doing very badly when in retrospect they told me I crossed Marão mountain  in the top 10, I was completely empty and without food. On that day I did a lot of mistakes. Too fast, not enough food etc...


besides that I quit Transportugal Roads but to go to the Hospital and the bike was ruined.


I hope I will never quit again. I hope the phrase if you quit once you became a quieter does not apply to me!!!






0 comentários: