A life spent chasing drems is a life well spent

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 Francisco 0 Comments

 "A life spent chasing dreams is a life well spent. Anyone who does this will get to the end of his days and look back with a smile. He will have had a ball." - Bob Rotella


“Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.”
― Lao Tzu


People that have a dream, a purpose, a hobby are busy and are happy. I don't have a dream in my life, unfortunately. I enjoy many small things and I have sincere pleasure in improving and doing better small tasks. When I look at the plants in my house I feel really happy. When I go to the office in the morning I am also very happy . when I ride my motorcycle in the morning with the wind in my face It's liberating. I guess I will not reach any big goal, I just enjoy my life as it is. Bob Rotella quote is obvious true, people with a mission are very happy people too.

0 comentários: