Cheap & Safe?

Thursday, February 27, 2014 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

I came across an article about the Global Peace Index. 

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/jun/11/global-peace-index-2013



Well what surprised me is that Portugal (My country) ranks 18 safest place on earth among only very rich countries. we are in the top of the list near Germany, Australia, Singapore, Sweden, Canada, etc....

We are one of the few countries where it's very cheap to live & is also safe. I guess in the list you could also have Mauritius & Bhutan! 

Well my point is that Portugal has 3 things that are important, safe, cheap & the weather is very ok. On top of that you don't get killed by a doctor  in a Hospital if you have to use one.

But don't get excited if you want to work don't came to Portugal, taxes are very high and the Government will rob you. We are a bit communist country.

So my recommendation is you you can retire Portugal is a good candidate as long as you don't work here.

0 comentários: