Emma Morano died with 117 years in Italy

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

Those who live to be very old are never previously famous. Few in the world know them, and they know almost nothing in the world. Emma Morano had never been to Rome.

The Economist, Obituary

Poor woman worked from 13 to 55 in the same in a Jute factory sewing sacks for potatoes.

I guess i will not reach 100! Emma didn't race bikes or travel by plane almost every week (except July & August). I prefer to travel and meet new people but i feel great.


………….and the more I look into the fast-developing science, the more convinced I become. By convinced, I mean that I am quite sure that average life expectancy is going to go up sharply – and in the near future.

Jim Mellon , in Mauldin Economics May 31 st

0 comentários: