I am not going to buy a Porsche 911 after all

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 Francisco 0 Comments


Why Commodity prices should go down forever

Of course there is never forever but i feel the only way i see inflation again is when EM has more money, when EM grows out of poverty when EM is booming. In the US , Europe and Japan we don't need another car another phone . we need less and less. I just need time to read, enjoy some wine with friends, ride horses with my kids and use my bike. I don't want stuff. i dreamed to have a Porsche 911 for years but something happened and i don't want it anymore even if Bitcoin goes to USD 100,000 i will not buy the Porsche.

The hope of the world is to take the poor from poverty. They want to buy everything. To move all the Emerging markets up but that is not happening.

why?

The best in the word is what people want to buy and is not made in EM. How to put money into EM if they don't make Porsche's ??? 







0 comentários: