Don't worry Be happy

Monday, October 28, 2019 Francisco 0 Comments



Books don’t usually come with theme songs. But if I had to pick one for my
professional autobiography, it would be “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” (1988),
written and sung by Bobby McFerrin. During the 40 years that I have spent
on Wall Street as an economist and investment strategist, investors benefited
from great bull markets in both stocks and bonds. Yet instead of being happy,
it seemed to me that most investors were worried for most of that time.



Ed Yardeni new book


You can't always cry wolf, it rarely works to bet on the end of the world. Perhaps if you are very very rich it pays to very cautious either you stay the same if the markets go up or you lose very little if they go down. however if inflation comes even a rich person can lost their purchasing power.

My recommendation

don't worry be happy and invest in the new thing before it's obvious

there is always a bull market in the world and my job is to find it out

you look smart if you are always pessimistic but it doesn't work. Usually to look smart is never well paid. Better to look dumb it's much better paid.



0 comentários: