Make it Count

Sunday, March 15, 2020 Francisco 1 Comments




I think this will end up being very good for the world  and for me. No disrespect for the ones that are suffering but I think some social life ( most things with more than 6 people) was just crap and a waste of time. I can ride my bike and I have my kids. I I am sorry for the older that are isolated and alone, I am sorry for my mother but this will end well. I am going to read a lot and do some sport. Yes make it count. 

I hope if we are radical we can exit this in 1 month. The people who have salaries to pay and no clients I am deeply sorry. They will come back. The years after WW II where the best . After a crisis we will have the best years.


“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
― Lao Tzu





1 comment:

  1. “I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away. They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

    ReplyDelete