If I voted in the USA I would vote for......

Thursday, October 29, 2020 Francisco 0 Comments

 “When Alexander the Great visited the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: ‘Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.’ It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.”

― Henry Hazlitt


I would probably vote for Donald J Trump because 

0.I don't want to be poor
1. The speech/communication is pathetic but action is always ok
2. I don't want more Government, ever
3. I don't believe in big taxes 
4. Europe is not good for people that want to work USA still is
5.It would be the best for my children
6.US President Donald Trump announced the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, I agree.
7.His war with China I agree, Chinese have no respect for the human life, property, etc...
8.His fight on regulations check
9.His approach to COVID is the correct one, lockdowns don't work just extend the pandemic over time (Now we know....)
10.He did not start any war, or sent any troops anywhere
11.He doesn't care about G7 , G 20 and all the other bullshit.
12.He did good for the middle class that have been left behind with automation & Globalization
13.I have almost no friend in Portugal that would vote for D J Trump. I know I must be doing something right.



All in all I think he thinks well. Trump believes in Man believes that man can decide can have his own choices and I will always vote for that.

I don't know Joe Biden at all, looks like a career politician, with a decent speech but he looks a bit lost and he wants a revolution I don't like revolutions













0 comentários: