Everything is explained by your waistline

Sunday, May 30, 2021 Francisco 0 Comments

 Middle-age is when your age starts to show around the middle. – Bob Hope


Since I started cycling time to time I need to put a new hole in my belt, but during COVID I am back in hole nº3! What I am going to do about this? simple go back to hole nº1 very fast. I am going to do an experimental diet that I created around things that I love. the idea is to eat everyday the same things over & over . Tuna , etc.... I know with my age and lack of time to exercise things are going to be difficult but I have a plan. I will report.


From Science Daily

For optimal health, the waist should measure less than 40 inches for men and 35 inches for women. The authors explain that the visceral fat component of abdominal obesity leads not only to insulin resistance but also to the release of non-esterified free fatty acids from adipose tissue or body fat.

0 comentários: