I am not Ok with this

Friday, November 19, 2021 Francisco 1 Comments


I am not a kid and I don't like to be treated like one.

It's better for my health not to smoke but government warns of the risks and I decide. Tobacco can have side effects on other non smokers despite this it's not illegal to smoke. It's your decision. Tobacco is a big cost to Healthcare but people can decide what to do.

No one wants a risk free world, a risk free world is a prison

I don't want to live in a Prison

People can eat until they die it's ok

People can sky dive it's ok

People can drink until they die it's ok

People should live their lives as they seem fit. The Government can warn of the risks but it's all.


Every experiment of letting Goverment decide what is best has been a disaster and don't forget Government has the Monopoly of violence. Government should be limited, Government must be contained. That was the reason for the Constitution. But if constitution can be suspended is worth zero.


Difficult to figure out what to do.


“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.”
― Thomas Jefferson



1 comment:

  1. Honestly disagree here. I am all for individual responsibility, but my freedom ends when it conflicts with the freedom of others. When I signed up for college quite a few years ago, the "government" demanded that my vaccination was up-to-date. No jab, no college back in the 90s. This is about public safety, not individual choices. You cannot smoke inside and rightly so, because it affects others. You should be able to eat, drink, go to mass, watch a bullfight, whatever, as it does not affect the freedom of others.

    ReplyDelete