DISNEY

Friday, June 24, 2022 Francisco 0 Comments


"there is only one difference between a bad economist and a good one: the bad economist confines himself to the visible effect. The good economist takes into account both the effect that can be seen and those effects that must be foreseen... Whence it follows that the bad economist pursues a small present good that will be followed by a great evil to come, while the good economist pursues a great good to come, at the risk of a small present evil". 

Bastiat


I don't follow Disney closely, I don't take my kid to their parks and I don't have Disney + but when they decided to launch DISNEY +  some years ago I thought it was stupid. I like to go to a supermarket and choose a wine between many different ones. One stop many choices. In content, Disney has their platform , HBO, theirs, Netflix, AMAZON etc... it's stupid I have to buy 3 or 4 subscriptions instead of one. It's a bad idea these guys are killing each other . 

SELL all of them because managements don't want to make money. They don't want to get along.







0 comentários: