Diet

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 Francisco Carneiro 0 Comments

73,4 kg, 9,3% fat and 21,2 BMI
yesterday was not a perfect diet day
I had the BPI lunch in the Ritz Hotel and i was invited by Citigroup to their Christmas party in Bica do Sapato (one of the best restaurants in town)
i ate black beans with a big green salad as breakfast with Earl Grey Tea
during the morning i drank Green Tea
at lunch at the Ritz i asked the chef for a big salad and then i ate some risotto (not diet.
i didn't touch bread and deserts (sugars). I drank red wine and eat some cheese (Cheese is not sugar) for desert.
Not diet but not a disaster....
Did some Spinning class from 18h30 to 20h where i burned 1200 calories.
At Bica do Sapato it was standing dinner, too many people!
My strategy here was some wine and i asked for some boiled vegetables. I ate a bit of codfish. No desert. It was difficult to diet here because every tapa was a disaster for the diet with sugar and fat mix together. example( a toast with melted cheese and a bit of strawberry jelly)
I decided that i am not going to put weight in the christmas. It's not going to be easy! I will keep you posted.

0 comentários: