I am working since 1987

Thursday, July 12, 2018 Francisco Carneiro 1 Comments

I am working since 1987 (the pic below is from 2002!)
from that period until 2000 the markets had a good run but i didn't had capital, i din't had money to invest so i profited small. I didn't had a car, i just worked.
Manuel my first boy was born in 1999. Until that time I was just working 
after 2000 i made some good bonuses from 2000 until 2009 but the markets did't collaborate. I lost money but i didn't sell anything
in 2016 S &P was at the same level that it was in 2000 a big consolidation
Are we going to have another run like we had before 2000?


am i going to see another Bull market in my life?

No one knows but i thinks it's likely after difficulties easy times, i need easy times (they are never easy)

why? because after a difficult time 2000/2016 perhaps we are going to have easy times like 1982/2000 . it's just like that. the bull can feed itself. more money, more consumption, more m&A, more consolidation, more everything.

I THINK WE ENTERING IN A BULL other scenario is we are finishing one from the deeps of 2009 and we are going to end with an explosion up
Image result for ciovacco capital s&P 500 yearly



1 comment:

  1. I like the knife, did you cut some heads along the way??
    hope that you are right..

    ReplyDelete