I want to thank my first five clients

Friday, July 12, 2019 Francisco 0 Comments

I am running my own Financial consulting business since February. I registered the name Lisbon Family Office and asked for a license in the national regulator.

I thought that to run a company you have to have a vision and think long term and do big projects. 

I do have a vision (I expand on it later) but since the start i am solving problems every day, everyday i have a to do list and I just run trough it.

I got the license
I work in a very nice office with great people 
after 5 months i have 5 clients that guarantee my business viability. 
Most of my clients are outside Portugal and are very sophisticated, demanding and successful clients. My clients did very well in life they are winners all of them.
From now on i will charge more for new business. I did a really low price to start and i did star fast.
And as i said my life since February has been solving problems everyday
getting an email running
getting a Microsoft Cloud licence
getting a team
getting a logo
getting computers
getting a place to work
getting the license 
getting the best lawyers
getting the best compliance
getting the best accounting
getting a Bloomberg
getting quality paid research

and finally getting the best clients.

now back to the vision my vision is in my logo

There is always a bull market in the world

I believe there are easy things to do and difficult things to do. I tend to search for some wind in the back. I find a good business when almost or all the players in a space are doing ok or good. A business where the pie is expanding and eventually find the people that are getting a bigger share of that expanding pie.

That is my vision but sometimes clients just want to solve problems with speed and some intelligence with no vision. I am here to do that too. Solve small problems and leave the big problems for a later time.

I want to thank my first five clients.



I saw this in a Blog ( Gary Mishuris at Forbes)


·       Don’t believe management’s projections, but rather rely on evidence of actual accomplishments
·       Spend time understanding the quality of the business rather than getting lost in the financials. Some businesses are tougher than others and they are likely to remain so beyond the next quarter.
·       Don’t get overconfident because you know a lot of details about the business – it’s the few big things that matter

0 comentários: