What if the ECB starts buying stocks

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 Francisco 0 Comments


I have one thought

If S&P enters a bear market what happens to Europe that is already (part of Europe, banks etc....)  in a bear market?

I think a lot about this. I have been in a bull market in my life but i had no capital, from 1988 to 2000! Now a big part of the world is not in a bull market is just exiting a big hole very slowly

of course anything is possible but if we enter a bear market in USA it's better to hide and buy some cans of sardines. and this is a serious possibility since the 1H 2019 the market is already up 17% so the upside of S&P is limited.

what to do? Expect central banks to do everything to inflate, to reflate to wake the animal spirits. The world needs inflation.

one idea?

What if the ECB starts buying stocks like bank of japan or Swiss central bank?

I don't have enough stock exposure!








0 comentários: