A day in NY

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 Francisco 1 Comments

I spend the day in a great Hedge fund conference in Stamford
at the end of the day i was invited by a friend for a boat sunset ride!
amazing


notes

the houses in the Connecticut water line are like palaces. i wonder who want to live there! not my wife!
In USA everything is old but works great (trains etc.....). newark airport is a mess but works
the price of a data card for the cell phone is USD 75 too much 
spend 2 hours clearing border/passports 
I tried the train to Penn station. better than the cab. 
If you have nothing better to do read John Corey (Nelson DEmile_) novels the best ever.
I saw a friend that start Keto diet i could not recognize him (I need to be more radical)
Today i will have a day full of meetings in NY with sunshine . what else do i need.
I plan to rent city bikes to move around
I went to Whole Foods love it all. 
Tomorrow i will report more 




1 comment: