You Will Not Grow Until You Learn to Tolerate Discomfort

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 Francisco 0 Comments

Discomfort may be a doorway; don’t run from it
Joseph Deitch, Elevate: An Essential Guide to Life


“Fatigue, discomfort, discouragement are merely symptoms of effort.”
Morgan Freeman 



I am not a No pain No gain Guy, I  know that it works, yes i know that in sports you have to create disruption in your body and them to do the normal is very easy. I know this. It's totally true. However in endurance sports the Constance of training and consistency also works and I don't have horrible workouts. Since i have a coach I train less extreme , less discomfort and better results. But I am a guy that can train easy and in the big day I do much better than in training.

Perhaps there is an alternative way that is Focus and repetition and you grow just by repetition. If you want results fast, just be a bit crazy and sustain some discomfort. I read Elon Musk bio, this guy sustained a lot of personal discomfort. Even in sales this is true. Just stay the course. Persist. 



Image result for no pain no gain

0 comentários: