There is plenty of bubble left.

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 Francisco 0 Comments

 We are on a short term sell signal on Nasdaq


we are in a Bull market in almost everything.


In a bull market we buy the dips.


If you are an investor stay the course. If you are a trader be out of the market since we are on a sell signal since last week.


I don't have an idea where things are going but if I had to guess, we will end in a bubble and the bubble is going to be in the place where are more excess. We are not going to have a bubble in de Dow Jones, we are going to have a bubble in the Nasdaq. That is my view. Bitcoin also is going to explode higher. Yesterday Citigroup made a 52 week high I don't think Citi can double.


I think the market is going to print a bottom this week. Don't jump the gun. There is plenty of bubble left.




From David larew twiter










0 comentários: