When I see an opportunity I participate

Thursday, March 31, 2022 Francisco 0 Comments

 “Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action comes, stop thinking and go in.”

― Napoleon Bonaparte

When there's a really powerful bias against an asset class, that is a way to get a bargain.

Howard Marks

What do I see

Oil demand is up 1 million barrels every year for the last 30 except 2020 (Covid)
No more investment in oil since is not Green
Strategic reserves in the US are declining fast
Oil companies are still cheap comparing with everything because they are not fashionable. I saw Bill Miller claiming  that oil companies don't even reflect oil at 80!
At the moment Oil is higher than 80 and if there is no new investment we might have a surprise
Poor people are suffering, food prices might go up more. Food = Energy 

today I saw this?

German Minister Habeck asks for German households to voluntarily ration gas consumption to support Ukraine!!!

When I see an opportunity I participate 

I don't understand people that drive their car but can't invest in gas,  people that eat their meat/Beef but don't invest in meat companies (They kill animals)  and people that smoke but can't invest in Tabaco companies. 

I am the opposite I don't eat sugar but can invest in Coca-Cola co.

As you know in this Blog  I believe in a future where we will have Solar in good places for solar, Wind in good places for wind, nuclear, fossil fuels and Hydro. We will need all because the poor one day will want to have their car and we can't run the world for the rich.













0 comentários: