What gave me unexpected JOY in the last 4 years

Thursday, September 14, 2023 Francisco 0 Comments

 

I did this Van Gogh puzzle during lockdowns (2020) , it took me a long time but it was a pleasure each time I did some progress. The JOY of the small things is the best thing. To have patience it's a huge edge in everything in life. Do it slow and well and it becomes a pleasure. Nuno Cobra the personal coach of Ayrton Senna said you can change your life of you chew at least 10 times everything you eat. slow beats everything. My father drinks 1 glass of wine every meal, just one. I think he enjoys wine a lot because of this. small sips.


 smell the food and chew at least 10 times before swallowing the food












It's waiting that helps you as an investor, and a lot of people just can't stand to wait. - Charlie Munger

0 comentários: